After building my base tan with Designer Skin's Secret Rapture in a two week span of short tanning sessions, I was ready to experiment with some bronzers. I found a packet of Supre's Strapless tanning lotion for a mere $2.00 on eBay. I am picky about bronzers since in the past I have tried a few that left me more of an unnatural oompa-loompa color than bronze. I also hate when wiping your hands off immediately after application still leaves you with dark streaks on the inside of your fingers. There is nothing attractive about that.
Type: Dual Bronzer
Extras: Skin Softening Extracts, Caffeine, Bronzer
Scent: Mandarin, Mango, and Sugar Cane
Size: 8.5 oz. Bottle / 0.5 oz Packette
Strapless Dual Bronzer provides maximum tanning results by combining DHA and natural, streak free bronzers with a nurturing blend of 9 skin care and conditioning ingredients for deeper color and healthier-looking skin. Add in ultra silky silicones, and your tan will be dark, smooth and ready to hit the town.
- Dual bronzers allow skin to further darken up to 12 hours after UV-exposure and can last up to 8 days for smooth, longer-lasting color.
- Carob Extract boosts the natural tanning process and helps maintain your color for a longer period of time.
- Caffeine, Cocoa, and Algae Extracts help tone, firm and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Sugar Cane and Milk Thistle plus Vitamins A, C, and E help promote younger, healthier looking skin.
- Advanced Silicone Blend contains innovative skin conditioners to lock moisture into the skin, leaving it incredibly smooth, soft and silky.
Strapless is a great Level 2 bronzer. The dual bronzers help add a healthy, natural glow while carob extracts help your skin get the most out of your session. Caffeine and cocoa help tone and firm skin. Added extracts such as Sugar Cane and Milk Thistle help the appearance of your skin and the added silicone keeps your skin feeling super soft. My favorite bonus to this tanning lotion (aside from the awesome smell!) is the added moisturizers. I don't feel like I need to run home and slather lotion all over myself.
The Mandarin, Mango and Sugar Cane scent is a nice fruity scent that is subtle enough that you don't have to worry about showering immediately after tanning. It smells pleasant even after your tanning session and does not leave you smelling of burnt flesh. The light, sweet scent lingers on your skin for a couple hours.
I was able to find a 8.5 ounce bottle of this tanning lotion for $20 (including shipping) on eBay - brand new and sealed. On eBay you can find a sample packette for around $2. My tanning salon retails this bottle at $45 with a sample packette being $6.